Derek Zoolander said, “Water is the essence of moisture.” The 10 keys discussed below are the essence of how to get Healthy as F**k.
These are the most fundamental points. I will discuss each one in length elsewhere on the site. This isn’t the why. This isn’t the how. This isn’t the who. You are the who. This is the 10,000 foot view of what are the most important things for your health.
1. Eat lots of fats. Fats are the best fuel your body can use. Fats will keep you full, keep your blood sugar low, taste good in your mouth, and help you look and feel your best. The type of fats are important, so you will have to keep reading to know which fats to choose. Click here to learn more: Top Ten Reasons to Eat More Fat
2. Eat lots of vegetables. They are full of micronutrients, and high in fiber. Vegetables are healthy as F%$#! Here is why… Top Ten Reasons to eat More Veggies
3. Don’t eat sugar. Don’t eat fake sugar, high fructose corn syrup, grains, whole grains, or refined grains. These foods create blood sugar spikes, insulin release, inflammation, obesity, and diabetes. This brief article discusses why. Cut the BS*!
4. Take breaks from eating. Doing a long fast every couple of months or daily time restricted eating has many health benefits and can help regulate blood sugar, lower cancer risk, and lower inflammation. This discusses the benefits of intermittent fasting AKA short daily fasts. This is how to do longer fasts The “No Food Diet” or an idiot’s guide for easy fasting.
5. Don’t eat processed foods. These foods are loaded in anti-nutrients, chemicals, and toxic mass-produced grains, sugar, and soy. Here’s my processed foods manifesto. The Processed Foods Manifesto (with memes)
7. Exercise regularly but not to lose weight. Exercise is amazing for your body but don’t try to out-exercise a shitty diet. Working out is most effective when it’s done using weights, functional activities like yoga, and with short periods of intense unpleasant activity. * The Stoops easy, no jogging, workout plan
8. Avoid chronic stress. This can take a toll on our bodies. Stress can cause weight gain, inflammation, and worsen our mental health. Here are some tips for managing.
9. Stop reading labels, counting calories, and food measuring. Start buying, cooking, and eating real whole food, and eat until you are comfortably full, using the above rules as a guide. Here’s why counting calories is a bad idea.
*Stop jogging. Consult your doctor before starting an exercise program, but don’t tell him or her about the above rules, as they will likely disagree.